1) Foot on carbon: The new CETMA COMPOSITES s-WiNG liner allows you to have a larger portion of the blade under the foot (if used in combination with CETMA COMPOSITES blades), practically the foot is completely resting on the blade up to the heel . The underfoot portion of the shovel is about 60% longer than conventional shoes. This greatly improves both the transfer of force applied to the blade and in comfort.
2) Sky-boot like: As in a ski boot, the new s-WING shoes have stiffening bands positioned along the entire length of the foot (from the big toe to the heel). These ribs allow an optimal transfer of the force applied by the swimmer without any dissipation due to the deformation of the rubber.
3) High stiffness sole: The new s-WiNG liner has a rigid sole that prevents its deformation under the load of the shovel, this also allows the use of any shovel. The stiffness of the blade housing pocket allows the blade to be perfectly constrained under the foot, improving the efficiency of any blade by about 30%.
4) Open flow system: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed to channel the water flow, creating a channel that starts next to the foot. This sparless system has been designed to improve hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Twinzer system: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed with two vertical stabilizers that prevent lateral drift during kicking and at the same time help to channel the water in the most efficient way possible.
6) Anti-twist System: The front structure of the s-WiNG foot pocket is designed with a reinforced U-shaped structure that stabilizes the blade and prevents it from rolling during kicking.
7) Comfort: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed to maximize the comfort of the fit in order to perfectly wrap the foot by following its anatomically profile. For this purpose, 7 sizes from 35 to 48 have been made.
8) Hi-efficiency Water rail: The well-known high-efficiency water rail of CETMA COMPOSITES has been designed, with the aim of minimizing the amount of rubber, with a section with variable height in the length of the blade.
9) No Weight Material: The material used for the s-WiNG liner is an innovative rubber blend that combines the high elasticity of natural rubber with the durability of thermoplastic rubber. The result is a material with a density of 1.05 (grams / cubic centimeter) which means no weight in water.
Mounting kit included in the price
Availability: Most of our items are in our store.On our website,you will find information about the availability of the article.If the item is not available,we will inform you about the expected delivery terms.Addiontally you will have the option to be notified when the item is back in stock.
Pagamento: Potrai effettuare il pagamento dell'ordine mediante carta di credito, paypal o bonifico bancario. In caso di bonifico bancario, riceverai una e-mail con le coordinate bancarie di PMS. Una volta effettuato il pagamento, procederemo alla spedizione dell'ordine.
sSpese di spedizione: Shipping costs are free for orders over 49€.Ordinary shipments have a cost of 8€.The shipping cost is in any case calculated on the basis of the items in the cart and clearly visible.
Reso facile: You have up to 14 days to return your order.You can manage the return from the "My account" section.Shipping is the responsibility of the user.Click here for more information
Cambio taglia: Size changes can be managed from the"My account" section.Shipping is the responsibility of the user.If the new size is not available Pms will help you find an alternative.Click here for more detailed information.
Cetma S-wings Footpockets It's the perfect item to complete your outfit Spearfishing. In our online store PLANET MULTI STORE you can take advantage of the multitude of items available and if you immediately send your order to PLANET MULTI STORE, you will receive it in a few days at home. Furthermore, in our online shop PLANET MULTI STORE you can find other products Footpockets To complete Cetma S-wings Footpockets.
*Tutti i marchi commerciali e i loghi appartengono ai rispettivi proprietari. All trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
And obtain 5 € of discount on your first order.