Fins complete with shoes, the fins purchased are shipped assembled.
1) Foot on carbon: The new CETMA COMPOSITES s-WiNG liner allows you to have a larger portion of the blade under the foot (if used in combination with CETMA COMPOSITES blades), practically the foot is completely resting on the blade up to the heel . The underfoot portion of the shovel is about 60% longer than conventional shoes. This greatly improves both the transfer of force applied to the blade and in comfort.
2) Sky-boot like: As in a ski boot, the new s-WING shoes have stiffening bands positioned along the entire length of the foot (from the big toe to the heel). These ribs allow an optimal transfer of the force applied by the swimmer without any dissipation due to the deformation of the rubber.
3) High stiffness sole: The new s-WiNG liner has a rigid sole that prevents its deformation under the load of the shovel, this also allows the use of any shovel. The stiffness of the blade housing pocket allows the blade to be perfectly constrained under the foot, improving the efficiency of any blade by about 30%.
4) Open flow system: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed to channel the flow of water, creating a channel that starts next to the foot. This sparless system has been designed to improve hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Twinzer system: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed with two vertical stabilizers that prevent lateral drift during kicking and at the same time help to channel the water in the most efficient way possible.
6) Anti-twist System: The front structure of the s-WiNG foot pocket is designed with a reinforced U-shaped structure that stabilizes the blade and prevents it from rolling during kicking.
7) Comfort: The new s-WiNG liner has been designed to maximize the comfort of the fit in such a way as to perfectly wrap the foot, following its anatomically profile. For this purpose, 7 sizes from 35 to 48 have been made.
8) Hi-efficiency Water rail: The well-known high-efficiency water rail of CETMA COMPOSITES has been designed, with the aim of minimizing the amount of rubber, with a section with variable height in the length of the blade.
9) No Weight Material: The material used for the s-WiNG liner is an innovative rubber blend that combines the high elasticity of natural rubber with the durability of thermoplastic rubber. The result is a material with a density of 1.05 (grams / cubic centimeter) which means no weight in water.
1) 100% IM7 carbon fiber blade.
2) The material is PRE-PREG 100% Carbon obtained with hot melt impregnation systems with tetra-functional resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary technology, exclusive know-how of CETMA COMPOSITES, high pressure, high temperature and vacuum, which implies a component with 0% voids, free of defects, and with a constant fiber / resin ratio over the entire shovel.
4) FEM Design: MANTRA's design is optimized through a careful finite element design (FEM). The software used makes it possible to ensure an optimal distribution of stiffness in order to reproduce a deformation of the blade which guarantees maximum hydrodynamic performance.
5) Signature model: Developed in collaboration with the CWT bi fins world champion Michele Giurgola;
6) DRS (Dynamic Resonance System) new innovative system exclusive of CETMA COMPOSITES. This system implies that the MANTRA blade has been designed to resonate in a certain range of kicking frequencies. The resonance phenomenon, in fact, is a well-known physical phenomenon that characterizes any structure. Simplifying, we can say that when a structure is forced with a frequency close to its natural frequency, the amplitude of the vibrations increases in a very efficient way (low damping). Through the engineering design it was possible to distribute the stiffness and mass of the blade in such a way as to “tune” the blade in a certain range of natural frequencies close to those of the kicking frequency, thus allowing the phenomenon of resonance. The final user feedback is therefore a very low effort corresponding to an incredible propulsion. This study is done using a laser vibrometer (LDV) to perform a modal analysis, which served to establish the mass and stiffness distribution of the blade.
7) Size: Width 195mm; Length from the fold 742 mm; inclination angle 33 degrees.
8) Stiffness: super soft (XS), soft (S), medium (M).
9) Colors: White, Gold, Magenta.
10) Shoe attachment: CETMA COMPOSITES, Mares and Pathos.
11) Water rail: High performance variable height water rails.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts;
13) Results achieved: ITALIAN CHAMPION 2016 CWT bi-fins with -92 meters in 2 minutes and 55 seconds.
And obtain 5 € of discount on your first order.